Summer doesn't have to mean skin.
Picture the perfect summer ride: Long miles, ice cream pit stops, maybe a mid-ride dip in the ocean or local swimming hole. Sounds dreamy, right? This summer, keep those summer memories limited to icy cold sweet treats and late night sunsets: not crispy skin and new tan lines (or worse, sunburn!).
The Summerweight Long Sleeve is super light, silky against the skin, and provides weightless sun protection in UPF 50 to block the sun's harmful rays. It feels barely there but doesn't skimp on technical features like three full-sized pockets and added vents to aid in moisture wicking and camouflage sweat.
This summer-night, indigo palm print is designed by Alex Proba, creator of the "Hers - Poster A Day" Series and collector of stories about life-changing women.
- Ultra lightweight fabric allows the breeze to pass right through.
- UPF 50+ protects your skin from sun damage.
- 3 full sized back pockets.
- Side zip, moisture resistant, pocket for your keys and wallet.
- Top quality, self-locking zippers for a great fit.
Size & Fit
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor. It's similar to the SPF rating used in sunscreen.
- UPF Rating of 50+ means that less than 2.5% of ultraviolet rays can pass through the fabric.
- Because the UPF rating comes from the tight weave of the fabric, its effectiveness won't diminish with time.
Shipping & Returns
Shopping for cycling clothes isn’t easy so we took the risk out of shopping online.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Get your order within 1-4 business days, even to Hawaii and Alaska.
FREE DOMESTIC RETURNS
Don’t love it? No problem. A pre-paid return label is included in every shipment.
We ship worldwide! Free for orders over $500.