Introducing The MVP. A totally new product that will change how you kit.
This is not a winter cycling tight. This is not a knicker. This is the MVP: so good you might just bench your other players.
The Most Versatile Pant is just that: versatile. It is an ankle-length bib pant designed to take you through long months of transitional weather. After all, the hottest weeks of summer and the coldest weeks of winter only last so long and often leave you wondering how to dress for the other 10 months out of the year. Perfect for SoCal winters, Norcal summers, and everything in between, the MVP is meant to be worn anywhere from 50-75 degrees F. We think dressing for the cooler months should be just as simple as dressing for summer: bibs or pants, jersey, and vest or jacket. Easy.
Besides innovating how you kit up for a long ride, The MVP opens up a whole new world of wearing kit as off-the-bike attire. Riding to meet friends for coffee or dinner? The MVP transitions seamlessly to "real life" and might just have people asking where you got your new leggings. We think bike-style and life-style should be interchangeable.
- Features the same chamois and bodice-fit of your favorite Endurance Bib.
- High-performance European fabric for ultimate moisture wicking.
- Mesh inserts for ultimate breathability.
- The same compression you love in your bibs creates a lean, streamlined silhouette.
- Locking zippered ankles make the MVP easy to put on and still maintain compression around the ankle.
- SPF 50 means the end to your tanline woes.
Size & Fit
Notes about fit
- A snug fit is crucial to performance. Think of the MVP as Spanx for your bike.
- Ultra high density ischiatic inserts will stay comfortable for up to 6 hours in the saddle. Positioning works for all sit bones widths.
- Thermo-molded design makes this chamois look, and feel, less bulky.
- High density ‘pelvic track’ insert shaped for a woman’s anatomy.
- Extremely soft and breathable fabric. Polymide-carbon threading makes the fabric ultra fast drying, bacteriostatic, and reduces heat gain during long hours in the saddle.
I was surprised at how well these bibs fit and how comfortable the chamois is. Somehow they have created a bib that allows me to stay on the bike longer, but also that I don't mind wearing when I am not on the bike, so I'm not dreading the lunch break on those full day rides. I also was impressed with the size calculator. I submitted my measurements and ordered the size suggested. The bibs fit me perfectly.
My absolute favourite bibs, with the best chamois compared to my other (different brand) bibs. Also: finally long pants that don’t have fleece lining inside. Very suitable for European spring/autumn. About the size: follow the size guide. I’m 173cm/62kg and ordered a size XS. I was a bit nervous, but both the bibs and the jersey fit perfectly.
I love everything about these! The fabric is very luxurious, the chamois is great (I put in lots of miles) and the straps are comfortable. Most of all, I love how they hold me in. I was unsure about the size, but got it right. I’m 5’2” and have an “athletic, menopausal build” 😂 (155 lbs). I work at our local bike shop and have access to great brands, but these by far are the best I’ve ever worn (shhhh!). Additionally, the customer service Is second to none. When ordering my second pair of bibs, I forgot to use a coupon code I had received. They quickly responded to my email and refunded the amount. I’m a customer for life!
These are so cute! I want more.
Best fitting cycling bibs and the best chamois on the market. Long rides are no problem with these bibs. I've tried other well known brands, but Machines knows what they are doing when it comes to women's comfort. My new cycling attire addition was a pair of the pants. Love, Love, Love! Cycling on cold winter mornings is not a problem anymore and the comfort of these pants excels above the rest. They stay put and no twisting. I love all of my Machines for Freedom clothing. Thanks for thinking of us :-)
You Might Like These
Endurance Bib // Tall
Shipping & Returns
Shopping for cycling clothes isn’t easy so we took the risk out of shopping online.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Get your order within 1-4 business days, even to Hawaii and Alaska.
FREE DOMESTIC RETURNS
Don’t love it? No problem. A pre-paid return label is included in every shipment.
We ship worldwide! Free for orders over $500.