Introducing The MVP. A totally new product that will change how you kit.
This is not a winter cycling tight. This is not a knicker. This is the MVP: so good you might just bench your other players.
The Most Versatile Pant is just that: versatile. It is an ankle-length bib pant designed to take you through long months of transitional weather. After all, the hottest weeks of summer and the coldest weeks of winter only last so long and often leave you wondering how to dress for the other 10 months out of the year. Perfect for SoCal winters, Norcal summers, and everything in between, the MVP is meant to be worn anywhere from 50-75 degrees F. We think dressing for the cooler months should be just as simple as dressing for summer: bibs or pants, jersey, and vest or jacket. Easy.
Besides innovating how you kit up for a long ride, The MVP opens up a whole new world of wearing kit as off-the-bike attire. Riding to meet friends for coffee or dinner? The MVP transitions seamlessly to "real life" and might just have people asking where you got your new leggings. We think bike-style and life-style should be interchangeable.
- Features the same chamois and bodice-fit of your favorite Endurance Bib.
- High-performance European fabric for ultimate moisture wicking.
- Mesh inserts for ultimate breathability.
- The same compression you love in your bibs creates a lean, streamlined silhouette.
- Locking zippered ankles make the MVP easy to put on and still maintain compression around the ankle.
- SPF 50 means the end to your tanline woes.
Size & Fit
Notes about fit
- A snug fit is crucial to performance. Think of the MVP as Spanx for your bike.
- Ultra high density ischiatic inserts will stay comfortable for up to 6 hours in the saddle. Positioning works for all sit bones widths.
- Thermo-molded design makes this chamois look, and feel, less bulky.
- High density ‘pelvic track’ insert shaped for a woman’s anatomy.
- Extremely soft and breathable fabric. Polymide-carbon threading makes the fabric ultra fast drying, bacteriostatic, and reduces heat gain during long hours in the saddle.
I’m SO happy with my new bib. The fit is perfect! It not only looks great, but feels awesome and the chamois provides great support- even for my long rides.
Everyone asks where I bought them...I plan to the shorts bib next with the build your own kit option. Can’t wait!
I have trouble finding chamois that is comfortable for long rides, i.e., more than 2 hours. These are great. And the fit is great, accomodating my relatively sturdy thighs. I did go up one size, to M, from the size MFF recommended, S, and am glad I did.
I have a long torso and a smaller top than bottom, so it has been a real challenge finding a bib that fits my dimensions. I am so happy to report that the MVP does it all! The straps don’t dig into my shoulders and I have all the length I need to stretch out. The compression is just right and I appreciate the breathable panels for rides with changeable weather. Somehow this bib fits my top (XS), my bottom (M), and all the distance in between. If you’re struggling with a similar issue, give the MVP a go! I just ordered another because I can’t bear to wear anything else!
I'm so glad I finally decided to splurge and buy these pants because they're incredible. The chamois quality is significantly better than my Specialized and Peal Izumi bibs, and the design is just so dang flattering! I was concerned about the length of the legs before buying because of the other reviews, but the length fits right at my ankles. I got a size large and I'm 165 pounds, so maybe that combination made the length more appropriate. Really, best purchase ever. The only downside is that they don't have the quick release for bathroom breaks, but I think it's worth the trade-offs.
Bought these MVPs for some longer distance casual riding during a trip to northern CA, loved them there especially with the wide range of temperatures during the day. Since then I’ve also worn them gravel riding in Ohio on quite chilly days and the long pants plus the compression is perfect. Keeps your legs warm but not too much!
You Might Like These
Endurance Bib // Tall
Shipping & Returns
Shopping for cycling clothes isn’t easy so we took the risk out of shopping online.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Get your order within 1-4 business days, even to Hawaii and Alaska.
FREE DOMESTIC RETURNS
Don’t love it? No problem. A pre-paid return label is included in every shipment.
We ship worldwide! Free for orders over $500.