Get noticed for you, not your tan lines.
Sun sleeves are back in new colors! With tons of weddings coming up, company gatherings and pool parties, let's be done with the struggle of trying to blend out our cyclist tan.
Sun sleeves provide weightless sun protection in UPF 50 that lasts all day. No goopy sunscreen, no reapplying. Plus, they're super soft so you'll actually want to wear them. Go ahead and pull that strappy dress from the back of your closet... tanlines will no longer rule your wardrobe.
- UPF 50.
- Super-soft European fabric feels like silk against the skin.
- Light enough for even the hottest days.
- Compressive fit acts like a second skin to eliminate slipping.
- NEW armband uses silicon grippers (just like our bib shorts) to keep sleeves up without squeezing.
Ultraviolet Protection Factor
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor. It's similar to the SPF rating used in sunscreen.
- UPF Rating of 50+ means that less than 2.5% of ultraviolet rays can pass through the fabric.
- Because the UPF rating comes from the tight weave of the fabric, its effectiveness won't diminish with time.
You Might Like These
The Element Print
The Avant Print
Endurance Bib // Tall
The Roots Endurance Bib
The Thrive Print
The Horizons Print
The Modern Dot Print
The Most Versatile Pant
Galaxie Wind Vest
The Daybreak Wind Jacket
Signature Cycling Cap
Signature Cap // SPRING COLORS
Summerweight Sleeves // Pacific
Summerweight Sleeves // Aloe
The Summerweight Long Sleeve // Midnight Palm
The Summerweight Long Sleeve // Blush Palm
Shipping & Returns
Shopping for cycling clothes isn’t easy so we took the risk out of shopping online.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Get your order within 1-4 business days, even to Hawaii and Alaska.
FREE DOMESTIC RETURNS
Don’t love it? No problem. A pre-paid return label is included in every shipment.
We ship worldwide! Free for orders over $500.