BLAZE YOUR PATH.
Introducing the Limited Edition ROKA x MACHINES collab capsule. Made for the individual. For being your best self and standing out.
Fitting in? No thanks, we're good. Rolling up to the fast ride in casual frames and a tee? That's more like it.
The Oslo is Roka's iconic casual frame packed with ultimate performance technology. Inspired by Machines' Palmera Print and featuring a mirrored rose gold lens, the Machines x Roka Oslo brings real style to your next run, ride, or Zoom-school-to-yoga-at-home marathon. Wearable on or off the bike, yet ideal for long sweat sessions when performance is key, this frame is the ultimate do-it-all piece. Built for all day comfort, including three different nose pad sizes to fit every face, and resistant to sweat and fingerprints, it'll stand up to the everyday hustle.
Just try fitting in with the rest of the peloton... we dare ya.
- Classic round frame style that transitions easily from a bike commute to enjoying espresso outside a local cafe.
- Ultralight nylon lenses offer best-in-class, razor-sharp optics with anti-scratch, anti-reflective, anti-fog, hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings.
- No-slip GEKO™ Pads that offer a custom fit, superior retention, and optimal security. In other words, they'll never fall off your face!
- Mirrored lenses perform great in sunny, slightly overcast, and changing light conditions. Increases contrast on roads and trails. Enhances green and yellow colors, and significantly reduces blue light and eye strain.
- Sweat, chemical, fog-resistant + easy to clean.
- Bright Light - Full Sun - 17% Light Transmission.
Size & Fit
- The Oslo comes with 3 interchangeable nose pads for a custom fit for every face.
- 42.7 mm Lens Width // 20 mm Lens Height // 139 mm Temple Length
The lens // rose gold mirror
- 17% transmission.
- Great in sunny and slightly overcast conditions for mostly neutral color vision and contrast.
- Suggested for environments dominated by green and yellow colors, such as trails.
- Also has the ideal transmission for changing light while driving.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Typical millennial woman that I am, I can't say no to rose gold. As advertised, the clarity on trails is excellent, including in variable sun/shade conditions. They're noticeably better than my less expensive polarized sport sunglasses. I wear these for both running and mountain biking and I love them for both. I have a fairly small face and the frames fit well. No slippage issues, either!
After a few months of wear, despite my paranoia, there's a mark on the mirrored lens, so these are certainly not invincible and I recommend being careful to avoid scratches. Fortunately, I don't notice the mark when worn.
Overall, I'm very happy with these and would recommend them!
Comfortable and stylish. Great for commuting and general wear - very happy
I fell in love with these glasses from day one. They're great for just about everything! I forget I have them on while riding because they're so lightweight. In terms of function, I wasn't sure what to expect for the lens, but it provides really nice visibility when riding (especially on cloudy days) and it works well on trails with a lot of different conditions (e.g., wooded/shaded, prairie/exposed). The jade color is really pretty with everything--especially the jaded rose jersey. There's a really pretty MFF x ROKA engraving in rose gold on each side of the glasses , too. Totally worth the purchase!
You Might Like These
Build Your Kit: Indoor Cycling Essentials with Pants
BUILD YOUR KIT: ROKA x MACHINES
ROKA x MACHINES GP-1 IN PALMERA
Build Your Kit: Indoor Cycling Essentials with Shorts
Build Your Kit: Accessory Pack in Pebble
Build Your Kit: PEBBLE FAVORITES
Shipping & Returns
Shopping for cycling clothes isn’t easy so we took the risk out of shopping online.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Get your order within 1-4 business days, even to Hawaii and Alaska.
FREE DOMESTIC RETURNS
Don’t love it? No problem. A pre-paid return label is included in every shipment.
We ship worldwide! Free for orders over $500.