30-Day Road Test Guarantee
Try our bibs for 30 days and if they're rubbing you the wrong way send them back. Each order comes with a pre-paid return label, simply use this label to ship them back for a full refund or exchange for a new size. If you're exchanging your bibs that have been ridden in, please note that the 30-Day Guarantee applies to 1 replacement bib per purchase. If the second pair doesn't work out, they must be in new/unworn condition in order to qualify for a refund. For in-store purchases check with your local dealer for details.
1-Year Crash Replacement Program
Nobody likes the thought of going down on a ride, but if it happens and your kit becomes unridable, we'll replace it up to 1 year from purchase. Email us a picture of your shredded kit, along with your order number, and we'll replace like-for-like goods. Please note, minor bumps and scrapes don't apply. (They just add to your badass credibility!) If you're unsure whether the damage warrants a replacement, shoot us a picture and we can assess the damage.
6-Month Manufacturer's Guarantee
With proper care, our jerseys and bibs can hold up to the most intensive training programs. On the off chance that you notice a manufacturer's defect in your bibs or jersey within 6 months of purchase, send them back for exchange. To arrange shipping, please contact us at email@example.com with your order number and the item(s) that need to be replaced.
Please note that the 30 Day Road Test Guarantee applies to bibs only. Jerseys and Bibs are covered under the 1 Year Crash Replacement and 6 Month Manufacturer's Guarantee. Offer does not apply to accessories. For international exchanges, we ask all customers to return the item at their expense using a local carrier. Items can be returned to us at PO Box 50600, Los Angeles, California 90050. Please be sure to include your order number, name the order was placed under, and a contact email. We recommend insuring and tracking the package as Machines For Freedom is not responsible for lost merchandise. Machines For Freedom will cover the cost to ship you your new items. For International Crash Replacements, the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs of the new item.
The little black dress of your cycling wardrobe.
Designed with the long-distance cyclist in mind, this bib short will be a staple in your closet. Game-changing compression means this bib will hold tight to your body, eliminating chamois shifting that can cause discomfort and making the dreaded sausage leg obsolete. Slimming panels create a lean silhouette and clean lines.
Ever found yourself in a business meeting with a razor sharp tanline peeking out from your pencil skirt? Our Endurance Bib features a 7.5" inseam making tanlines easily hidden under most hemlines.
- Highest quality Italian chamois sized for ALL sit bone widths, a wider center cushion for better support when riding in a more aggressive position, and carbon-fiber micro-fiber fabric to prevent bacterial build-up. Ultra high-density foam padding makes this suitable for your longest days.
- High-performance European fabric for ultimate moisture wicking.
- Leg band that provides staying power WITHOUT squeezing for a smooth body silhouette.
- Figure-flattering cut.
- Clean, classic design so you can wear with any team or club jersey.
Size & Fit
|WAIST (in)||HIPS (in)|
|XS||23.5 - 25. 5||34 - 36|
|S||25.5 - 27.5||36 - 39|
|M||27.5 - 30.5||39 - 42|
|L||30.5 - 33.5||42 - 45|
|XL||33.5 - 36.5||45 - 48|
|XXL||36.5 - 39.5||48 - 51|
|XXXL||39.5 - 42.5||51 - 54|
Notes about fit
- For cycling bibs and shorts, the HIP MEASUREMENT is the most crucial factor.
- Measure around the WIDEST POINT of the hips/bum.
- If you are between sizes or petite, we recommend SIZING DOWN for a compressive fit.
- A snug fit is crucial to performance.
- Check out our FIT GUIDE for more detailed instructions, or pop your measurements into the fit calculator above for a personalized recommendation! (Please note, the fit guide requires chest, waist and hip measurements.)
- Ultra high density ischiatic inserts will stay comfortable for up to 6 hours in the saddle. Positioning works for all sit bones widths.
- Thermo-molded design makes this chamois look, and feel, less bulky.
- High density ‘pelvic track’ insert shaped for a woman’s anatomy.
- Extremely soft and breathable fabric. Polymide-carbon threading makes the fabric ultra fast drying, bacteriostatic, and reduces heat gain during long hours in the saddle.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I went on a last minute bike packing trip with these bibs and rode 5 days, 760km, and 14k of climbing with no issues at all! I’m so impressed by these, as every other bib wouldn’t stand a chance with so many long days in the saddle. Machines has created the perfect bib!!!!
This bib is so comfortable. As a bigger rider it has been hard to find gear that fits and performs well. I have finally found my go to bib. It fits me perfectly and also provides a flattering look. Not only is it comfortable but durable as well. On my first ride with this bib I had a crash but there wasn’t a single sign of damage on them. I couldn’t believe it. It definitely helped reduce injuries to my legs. I highly recommend this bib.
I cannot begin to express how much I love and appreciate these bibs. Every other pair of bibs or shorts I have owned have rubbed and chafed to the point of bleeding and blisters. These bibs NEVER rub, even without anti-chafing creams. They are made of an extremely comfortable fabric that whisks away sweat and keeps you dry and comfortable for even the longest endurance rides in 90+ degree temps. The straps follow the criss-cross sports bra so you don't have two sets of straps (bra and bibs) digging into your shoulders. And BEST OF ALL, the compression sucks in the tummy and sides, almost like wearing Spanx. I am ready to throw out my Pearl Izumi and other major branded bibs and shorts for MFF ... completely sold for life. Thank you!
This is my first bib and I am so happy! No regrets. I wear these for pretty much every ride now. Might have to get another! These fit tighter than my other shorts but I like the fit better.
My first bib purchase and today I rode in them for a couple of hours and they were very comfortable
You Might Like These
The Most Versatile Pant
The Summerweight Long Sleeve in Palmera
The Indigo Print
Endurance Bib // Tall
The Summerweight Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey in Desert Bloom
The Florazzo Print
The Summerweight Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey in Jaded Rose
The Fruits Print
Zwift x Machines // The Hive Limited Edition Cycling Jersey
Essential Cycling Short
The Pebble Print in Sherbet
Shipping & Returns
Shopping for cycling clothes isn’t easy so we took the risk out of shopping online.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Get your order within 1-4 business days, even to Hawaii and Alaska.
FREE DOMESTIC RETURNS
Don’t love it? No problem. A pre-paid return label is included in every shipment.
We ship worldwide! Free for orders over $500.