30-Day Road Test Guarantee
Try our bibs for 30 days and if they're rubbing you the wrong way send them back. Each order comes with a pre-paid return label, simply use this label to ship them back for a full refund or exchange for a new size. If you're exchanging your bibs that have been ridden in, please note that the 30-Day Guarantee applies to 1 replacement bib per purchase. If the second pair doesn't work out, they must be in new/unworn condition in order to qualify for a refund. For in-store purchases check with your local dealer for details.
1-Year Crash Replacement Program
Nobody likes the thought of going down on a ride, but if it happens and your kit becomes unridable, we'll replace it up to 1 year from purchase. Email us a picture of your shredded kit, along with your order number, and we'll replace like-for-like goods. Please note, minor bumps and scrapes don't apply. (They just add to your badass credibility!) If you're unsure whether the damage warrants a replacement, shoot us a picture and we can assess the damage.
6-Month Manufacturer's Guarantee
With proper care, our jerseys and bibs can hold up to the most intensive training programs. On the off chance that you notice a manufacturer's defect in your bibs or jersey within 6 months of purchase, send them back for exchange. To arrange shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the item(s) that need to be replaced.
Please note that the 30 Day Road Test Guarantee applies to bibs only. Jerseys and Bibs are covered under the 1 Year Crash Replacement and 6 Month Manufacturer's Guarantee. Offer does not apply to accessories. For international exchanges, we ask all customers to return the item at their expense using a local carrier. Items can be returned to us at PO Box 50600, Los Angeles, California 90050. Please be sure to include your order number, name the order was placed under, and a contact email. We recommend insuring and tracking the package as Machines For Freedom is not responsible for lost merchandise. Machines For Freedom will cover the cost to ship you your new items. For International Crash Replacements, the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs of the new item.
We know there's no such thing as one size fits all.
We're making it easier to find your perfect fit with the Endurance Bib - Tall. We took our Endurance Bib and added a 1.5" longer inseam designed for women with longer legs or who prefer a short that hits below mid-thigh. Same amazing compression, same figure-flattering bodice, longer leg.
As always, these bibs are designed with the long-distance cyclist in mind and are sure to be a staple in your cycling wardrobe.
- Highest quality Italian chamois sized for ALL sit bone widths, a wider center cushion for better support when riding in a more aggressive position, and carbon-fiber micro-fiber fabric to prevent bacterial build-up. Ultra high-density foam padding makes this suitable for your longest days.
- High-performance European fabric for ultimate moisture wicking.
- Leg band that provides staying power WITHOUT squeezing for a smooth body silhouette.
- Figure-flattering cut.
- Clean, classic design so you can wear with any team or club jersey.
Size & Fit
Notes about fit
- A snug fit is crucial to performance. Think of this Bib as Spanx for your bike.
- In order to find your best fit with our products, we recommend checking your measurements and using the chart above.
- Ultra high density ischiatic inserts will stay comfortable for up to 6 hours in the saddle. Positioning works for all sit bones widths.
- Thermo-molded design makes this chamois look, and feel, less bulky.
- High density ‘pelvic track’ insert shaped for a woman’s anatomy.
- Extremely soft and breathable fabric. Polymide-carbon threading makes the fabric ultra fast drying, bacteriostatic, and reduces heat gain during long hours in the saddle.
Love, Love, Love these bibs. Not only did I look good, I also felt more energized and was comfortable in the saddle from mile 1 to 100! I’m ordering the full length version tonight.
snug in the right places, comfortable, great length. I’m 5’8 and found the length just long enough without being overly long. The straps are shorter than expected but feel fine while riding. Difficult to get off in a hurry to pee ;) As stated the bibs are tight but feel great on.
Best bibs I've worn. Ever. And I don't say this lightly - after riding for the past 20+ years and regularly taking pain killers on long rides, feeling very uncomfortable, I can say with confidence that these bibs are the bee's knees! Tucks in the tummy, holds everything together, provides padding and comfort - if you haven't tried them, you haven't lived! :)
These bibs are so comfortable and flattering. I also have them in regular length and love the call for a little extra coverage or for winter when you need to wear knee warmers underneath.
It is all I wear .... other bibs don’t have the chamois comfort that MMF have. The fabric is a tad shiny which makes them sparkle in the sun and who wouldn’t want to ✨sparkle ✨
You Might Like These
The Most Versatile Pant
Shipping & Returns
Shopping for cycling clothes isn’t easy so we took the risk out of shopping online.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Get your order within 1-4 business days, even to Hawaii and Alaska.
FREE DOMESTIC RETURNS
Don’t love it? No problem. A pre-paid return label is included in every shipment.
We ship worldwide! Free for orders over $500.