The refined staple.
The Modern Dot Print is sophisticated and subtle. With a compressive, sleek fit and rich hues, it takes polka dots to the next level.
This aubergine colorway is the original Modern Dot Print and is a tried and true favorite.
- High-performance European fabric for best moisture wicking, breathability, and print quality. Bonus, the fabric feels amazing!
- 3 back pockets with a middle pocket sized for rolled jackets and other large items. (note: xx-small jersey has 2 back pockets.)
- Side zip, moisture resistant, pocket for your keys and wallet.
- COLDBLACK technology to keep you cool.
- SPF 50+
- Top quality, self-locking, zippers for a great fit.
- Excellent compression.
Size & Fit
|BUST (in)||WAIST (in)||HIPS (in)|
|XXS||29.5 - 31||21.5 - 23.5||32 - 34|
|XS||31 - 33||23.5 - 25. 5||34 - 36|
|S||33 - 35||25.5 - 27.5||36 - 39|
|M||35 - 37||27.5 - 30.5||39 - 42|
|L||37 - 40||30.5 - 33.5||42 - 45|
|XL||40 - 43||33.5 - 36.5||45 - 48|
|XXL||43 - 47||36.5 - 39.5||48 - 51|
|XXXL||47 - 50.5||39.5 - 42.5||51 - 54|
Notes about fit
- For cycling jerseys, the BUST MEASUREMENT is the most crucial factor.
- Measure around the WIDEST POINT of the chest, not the ribcage.
- If you are in between sizes or petite, we recommend SIZING DOWN for a compressive fit.
- A snug fit is crucial to performance.
Check out our FIT GUIDE for more detailed instructions, or pop your measurements into the fit calculator above for a personalized recommendation!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It's almost near a perfect fit. I got a medium, I am 5'10", 160ish lbs for reference. I am not able to zip most jerseys to the top, and this one I can, tho it's still just a bit too tight at my neck. Fits perfect around my 30" waist (at smallest), and the length is perfect! It's also pretty silky. Goes well with the Zwift cap! Please make navy bibs to match. :-P
I love the color and pattern of the top, but I had a lot of trouble zipping it up. I would engage the bottom zipper and it would immediately undo once I took my hands away. It took a long time to get it zipped at all. Once it was zipped, I think the fit was ok. And I ordered based on my measurements, so I think I had the right size. I could have sized up, but then I don’t think it would have been the trim fit I wanted. I think a bigger zipper or one that locks better when you engage it would help a lot. I wanted to love the jersey, but I returned it :(
Love this jersey, it's all I ever want to wear. It's comfortable, smooth, and flattering. Although the size chart indicated I would be a small, I liked the feel of a medium better (I'm 5'8" around 135lbs). I'll definitely be buying more MFF!
Things I like:
- I don't like jerseys that are too short, and this one is nice and long
- the fabric is both silky and soft and technical
- coldblack prevented the jersey from heating up on some pretty warm sunny days. I felt comfortable in this jersey on a very sunny day in the high 70's low 80's
- the fit is so flattering. I usually wear an xs, (32 bust, 25 waist, 34 hip), and the xs fit great
Things I didn't like:
Standout quality and feel. Jenn advised me to buy small for 35.5 inch bust and I have perfect race fit. There is slight puckering at top shoulder line that I am hoping works out over time. I had previously purchased medium in thrive green dot print and it is loose and not the right size. Listen to Jenn!
Shipping & Returns
Shopping for cycling clothes isn’t easy so we took the risk out of shopping online.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Get your order within 1-4 business days, even to Hawaii and Alaska.
FREE DOMESTIC RETURNS
Don’t love it? No problem. A pre-paid return label is included in every shipment.
We ship worldwide! Free for orders over $500.