FREE shipping and returns, always // FREE international shipping over $500
Our fan-favorite Essential Cycling Pant is now available for petite riders! This highly compressive cycling pant stays put and performs at the highest level, yet provides easy access for mid-ride bathroom breaks. The super flattering, yoga-inspired waistband stays up all day without squeezing or pinching, and mesh paneling at the back of the knee provides ventilation as well as chic style lines.
Designed for riders 5'4" and under, we think this pant will become the newest staple in your cycling waredrobe. This pant features Machines' All Day Compression Fabric, made for all-day wear, and features our fan-favorite chamois graded for 6+ hours in the saddle. As always, we put fit first and this product was developed to perform at every shape, with sizing from X-Small through XXX-Large.
We challenged ourselves to create the highest-performing cycling pant for women without the need for bib straps that some riders find uncomfortable or inconvenient. And it was a challenge! Most non-bib products available for women are prone to a couple of common issues: they dig in at our soft midsections, begin to slip and sag after a few hours in the saddle, and most frustrating of all, allow the chamois to shift against the saddle which can cause saddle sores, chafing, and discomfort. By focusing on compression and superior fit, we think we hit the mark!
- The 23" Inseam is perfect for petite riders who find that most pants are too long.
- Machines' All Day Compression fabric is a soft, matte, and supports the body's curves with mid- level compression. It offers less compression than our Signature Compression fabric, for a slightly more forgiving wear.
- The Essential Pant features the same fan-favorite chamois as Machines’ iconic Endurance Bib. It’s graded for 6+ hours in the saddle, bacteriostatic to inhibit infections, and wide enough for most women’s sit bones.
- The yoga-inspired waistband is revolutionary: compressive enough to stay up without sagging, but soft enough to eliminate elastic bands that dig when in the riding position.
- Machines’ iconic paneled construction combines style and a flattering sleek silhouette.
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection
- Highest quality European fabric is compressive, moisture-wicking, and silky soft to the touch.
A snug fit is crucial to performance!
These Cycling Pants have a 23" inseam.
Jade is wearing a size Medium pant and is:
5'4 / bust 35" / waist 28" / hip 36 1/2"
Anna is wearing a size X-Large pant and is:
5'7 / bust 44 1/2" / waist 35" / hip 50"
Check out our Fit Guide for more detailed instructions, or pop your measurements into our fit calculator for a personalized recommendation!
To get the longest life out of your garment, we recommend washing in cold water with a mild detergent and hanging it to dry. If you need to toss it in the dryer in a pinch, that's okay! Just keep this to a minimum. Overtime, heat can degrade the yar, resulting in lost compression and durability.
All orders are shipped free within the US, and will include a pre-paid return label for easy returns and exchanges at no cost to you.
If ordering from outside of the US, be sure to check local duties and taxes. Machines does not cover this cost and rates vary country to country.
For international returns, please use the carrier of your choice and return to 1475 S 5070 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84104
As always, we put fit first and this product was developed to perform for every shape, with sizing from X-Small through XXX-Large.
Compression helps eliminate chaffing and keeps the chamois locked in place after hours in the saddle.
For cycling bibs and shorts, the HIP MEASUREMENT is the most crucial factor. Measure around the WIDEST POINT of the hips/bum. If you are between sizes or petite (5'3" or under), we recommend SIZING DOWN for a compressive fit. A snug fit is crucial to performance. Check out our FIT GUIDE for more detailed instructions, or pop your measurements into the fit calculator above for a personalized recommendation! (Please note, the fit guide requires chest, waist and hip measurements.)