THE DESERT SPF KIT // Save $50
Build Your Kit: Women's Cycling Kit Essentials now available as a set for easy shopping, easy kitting, and bundled for a special price.
We're all about sun protection with this kit! Combine the UPF 50+ sun protective powers of two key pieces: The Summerweight Long Sleeve Jersey in Desert Bloom and the Most Versatile Pant. Both pieces are lightweight and designed for year-round use, to protect your skin from sun damage on long rides.
The ultra-lightweight long-sleeved jersey provides UPF 50+ to protect your skin from sun damage while staying cool. The MVP features mesh inserts to optimize breathability. Pair the two and you've got the easiest way to stay completely protected from the sun without greasy sunscreen. Layer with wool socks and a jacket and base layer for the cooler months!
Size & Fit
|JERSEYS||BUST (in)||WAIST (in)||BIBS||WAIST||HIPS|
|XXS||29.5 - 31||21.5 - 23.5|
|XS||31 - 33||23.5 - 25. 5||XS||23.5 - 25. 5||34 - 36|
|S||33 - 35||25.5 - 28.5||S||25.5 - 27.5||36 - 39|
|M||35 - 37||28.5 - 30.5||M||27.5 - 30.5||39 - 42|
|L||37 - 40||30.5 - 33.5||L||30.5 - 33.5||42 - 45|
|XL||40 - 43||33.5 - 36.5||XL||33.5 - 36.5||45 - 48|
|XXL||43 - 47||36.5 - 39.5||XXL||36.5 - 39.5||48 - 51|
|XXXL||47 - 50.5||39.5 - 42.5||XXXL||39.5 - 42.5||51 - 54|
Notes about fit
- For cycling bibs and shorts, the HIP MEASUREMENT is the most crucial factor.
- For cycling jerseys, the BUST MEASUREMENT is most important for sizing.
- Measure around the WIDEST POINT of the hips/bum, and the WIDEST POINT of the bust (not the ribcage).
- If you are between sizes or petite, we recommend SIZING DOWN for a compressive fit. A snug fit is crucial to performance.
- Check out our FIT GUIDE for more detailed instructions, or pop your measurements into the fit calculator above for a personalized recommendation! (Please note, the fit guide requires chest, waist and hip measurements.)
- Ultra high density ischiatic inserts will stay comfortable for up to 6 hours in the saddle. Positioning works for all sit bones widths.
- Thermo-molded design makes this chamois look, and feel, less bulky.
- High density ‘pelvic track’ insert shaped for a woman’s anatomy.
- Extremely soft and breathable fabric. Polymide-carbon threading makes the fabric ultra fast drying, bacteriostatic, and reduces heat gain during long hours in the saddle.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Comfortable in all the right places; great customer service
So far perfect in the part that matters! If you make longer in future I’ll buy another. I’m 5’9 and would love a bit more length. Best bid I’ve owned.
This is my 2nd pair of the MVP. I’ve always “struggled” with the bib short and leg warmer combo, either the leg warmers roll down, slide up or worse, both! With the MVP it’s just like having the perfect saddle on your bike, you no longer think about it, they are that comfortable. Also on early am rides where temps go up I’ve never felt overheated or overdressed.
One thing I did notice with this recent pair is that though I ordered a medium they really feel the same as my other pair in size SM. I’m in between sizes so figured I’d size up - they still work but I feel like they run a bit smaller than the first pair I got. Still, all good! A nessacary and favorite item in my book, worth it!
Really happy with my desert bloom kit with MVP. 5’3” and 121 lb, and the small fits well. Love that the bibs have zippered ankle for ease of getting off and on.
You Might Like These
Futureisms Diagonal Cycling Sock
Build Your Kit: Accessory Pack
Build Your Kit: Desert Summer
Build Your Kit: Palmera Summer
Build Your Kit: Pebble Edition
Build Your Kit : Palmera SPF
Build Your Kit: Indigo Layers
Shipping & Returns
Shopping for cycling clothes isn’t easy so we took the risk out of shopping online.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Get your order within 1-4 business days, even to Hawaii and Alaska.
FREE DOMESTIC RETURNS
Don’t love it? No problem. A pre-paid return label is included in every shipment.
We ship worldwide! Free for orders over $500.