ARE YOU ACTIVE IN YOUR COMMUNITY?
The women's cycling community is an amazing thing to be a part of. There are countless people all over the world doing their part to support and grow their local bike scene from leading rides to beginner skills clinics to starting their own race teams. The only way to continue to carve out space for women in this sport and is to do the work on the grassroots level: to show up even when it feels hard and to keep going even when you feel like you want to stop.
At Machines, we want to support you: the women who are already doing the work to grow their communities. People who are connecting with others IRL, and making the time for human connection. Y'all ladies deserve some extra love! It's hard work leading the charge to get more women on bikes at the local level.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- 25% discount on all Machines gear
- Resources to help grow the events you plan by sharing them with our community
- Sharing leaders' stories. We'd love to see the blogs you write and photos you take of your events.
GET IN TOUCH
Interested? We want to hear from you. Please send the following information to email@example.com with the subject line "Machines Community Leader."
- Name and Address
- Your Favorite Type of Riding
- 1-2 minute video introducing yourself and answering the following questions:
- What are you doing to get more women on bikes locally?
- Why is being active in your community important to you?
- Tell a story about your favorite moment from a recent community activity.
- (Dropbox links are best)
Can't wait to hear about all the amazing badass ladies out there!