THE JADED SUMMER KIT // Save $50
New! Build Your Kit: Women's Cycling Kit Essentials now available as a set for easy shopping, easy kitting, and bundled for a special price.
The newest edition to Build Your Kit, Jaded Summer combines the new Jaded Rose Summerweight Print with our classic Endurance Bib for long rides. Protect your skin on hot days with the super lightweight Summerweight Long Sleeve Jersey. Pair with The Endurance Bib, our best-selling, long-distance cycling bib guaranteed to keep your bum happy on long rides. You'll be set to stay cool, comfy, and sunburn-free on long summer rides.
The ultra-lightweight long-sleeved jersey provides UPF 50+ to protect your skin from sun damage while staying cool. Choose your Endurance Bib size and length: our Original 7" inseam or the Endurance Bib // Tall with a 9" inseam.
Size & Fit
|JERSEYS||BUST (in)||WAIST (in)||BIBS||WAIST||HIPS|
|XXS||29.5 - 31||21.5 - 23.5|
|XS||31 - 33||23.5 - 25. 5||XS||23.5 - 25. 5||34 - 36|
|S||33 - 35||25.5 - 28.5||S||25.5 - 27.5||36 - 39|
|M||35 - 37||28.5 - 30.5||M||27.5 - 30.5||39 - 42|
|L||37 - 40||30.5 - 33.5||L||30.5 - 33.5||42 - 45|
|XL||40 - 43||33.5 - 36.5||XL||33.5 - 36.5||45 - 48|
|XXL||43 - 47||36.5 - 39.5||XXL||36.5 - 39.5||48 - 51|
|XXXL||47 - 50.5||39.5 - 42.5||XXXL||39.5 - 42.5||51 - 54|
Notes about fit
- For cycling bibs and shorts, the HIP MEASUREMENT is the most crucial factor.
- For cycling jerseys, the BUST MEASUREMENT is most important for sizing.
- Measure around the WIDEST POINT of the hips/bum, and the WIDEST POINT of the bust (not the ribcage).
- If you are between sizes or petite, we recommend SIZING DOWN for a compressive fit. A snug fit is crucial to performance.
- Check out our FIT GUIDE for more detailed instructions, or pop your measurements into the fit calculator above for a personalized recommendation! (Please note, the fit guide requires chest, waist and hip measurements.)
- Ultra high density ischiatic inserts will stay comfortable for up to 6 hours in the saddle. Positioning works for all sit bones widths.
- Thermo-molded design makes this chamois look, and feel, less bulky.
- High density ‘pelvic track’ insert shaped for a woman’s anatomy.
- Extremely soft and breathable fabric. Polymide-carbon threading makes the fabric ultra fast drying, bacteriostatic, and reduces heat gain during long hours in the saddle.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The summerweight longsleeves are a no brainer. I've worn them for 30 mile rides in 95 degree LA weather and felt completely comfortable and protected from the sun. They'll be great for layering as it gets colder too. Please bring back the blush palm print!!
I ordered both of their bibs and have no complaints about the chamois. It has a very hugged fit that I like, and the seams are very flattering. I'm 5'1 and the MVP comes to my ankles.
Measuring myself with standard measuring tape, I found the sizing chart is accurate.
Sizing is hard (I think I will ultimately land on a medium but am sized an XS by the chart) but so worth it! Sadly I ended up returning this to get the jersey separately with MVP as I go for pretty long rides and don't want to have to sunblock all the time. Wish there was an MVP + jersey combo available now!
I'm new to cycling but couldn't resist this special "build your kit" deal from Machines for Freedom. The light weight uv protecting long sleeved jersey fit so well and was perfect with the bibs, it makes me feel like I'm cycling way above my beginning level! Saving $50 on both also makes me feel like I got a great deal too. I love the colors and the fit of both, I know I'll be back for more.
It took me some time to invest in MFF, but now that I have, I'm hooked. This was my third jersey and first pair of bibs and I am in love. The quality and the attention to detail is something I have yet to find in any other brand. The seams, the fabric, the cut, the compression, the chamois, the company's values, all of it. They hit a home run with this one!
I love the summer weight long sleeve jersey option! Jaded print is gorgeous and look
S great with many shades in addition to black bibs. My only regret is that I didn’t order a size up. I have a small frame but big bust; I’m a small in MFF on paper but I think would have been happier with medium. Bibs are great, and I like the compression and chamois. If I order again, however, I’ll go for tall option to better accommodate my longer torso. Overall great feeling and looking kit!
You Might Like These
Build Your Kit: Pebble Edition
Build Your Kit: Palmera Summer
Build Your Kit : Palmera SPF
Build Your Kit: Indigo Layers
Build Your Kit: Desert Summer
Build Your Kit: Desert SPF
Build Your Kit: Jaded SPF Kit
BUILD YOUR KIT: ROKA x MACHINES
Shipping & Returns
Shopping for cycling clothes isn’t easy so we took the risk out of shopping online.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Get your order within 1-4 business days, even to Hawaii and Alaska.
FREE DOMESTIC RETURNS
Don’t love it? No problem. A pre-paid return label is included in every shipment.
We ship worldwide! Free for orders over $500.