Introducing The MVP. A totally new product that will change how you kit.
This is not a winter cycling tight. This is not a knicker. This is the MVP: so good you might just bench your other players.
The Most Versatile Pant is just that: versatile. It is an ankle-length bib pant designed to take you through long months of transitional weather. After all, the hottest weeks of summer and the coldest weeks of winter only last so long and often leave you wondering how to dress for the other 10 months out of the year. Perfect for SoCal winters, Norcal summers, and everything in between, the MVP is meant to be worn anywhere from 50-75 degrees F. We think dressing for the cooler months should be just as simple as dressing for summer: bibs or pants, jersey, and vest or jacket. Easy.
Besides innovating how you kit up for a long ride, The MVP opens up a whole new world of wearing kit as off-the-bike attire. Riding to meet friends for coffee or dinner? The MVP transitions seamlessly to "real life" and might just have people asking where you got your new leggings. We think bike-style and life-style should be interchangeable.
- Features the same chamois and bodice-fit of your favorite Endurance Bib.
- High-performance European fabric for ultimate moisture wicking.
- Mesh inserts for ultimate breathability.
- The same compression you love in your bibs creates a lean, streamlined silhouette.
- Locking zippered ankles make the MVP easy to put on and still maintain compression around the ankle.
- SPF 50 means the end to your tanline woes.
- 27" inseam creates a flattering ankle length fit on taller riders, and full length on petite riders.
Size & Fit
|WAIST (in)||HIPS (in)|
|XS||23.5 - 25. 5||34 - 36|
|S||25.5 - 27.5||36 - 39|
|M||27.5 - 30.5||39 - 42|
|L||30.5 - 33.5||42 - 45|
|XL||33.5 - 36.5||45 - 48|
|XXL||36.5 - 39.5||48 - 51|
|XXXL||39.5 - 42.5||51 - 54|
Notes about fit
- For cycling bibs and shorts, the HIP MEASUREMENT is the most crucial factor.
- Measure around the WIDEST POINT of the hips/bum.
- If you are between sizes or petite, we recommend SIZING DOWN for a compressive fit.
- A snug fit is crucial to performance.
- Check out our FIT GUIDE for more detailed instructions, or pop your measurements into the fit calculator above for a personalized recommendation! (Please note, the fit guide requires chest, waist and hip measurements.)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love the Endurance Bib shorts, so I thought I would give these long tights a try! Though a little tricky to get on at first because of the compression, once in, these are the most comfortable bib tights that I own. They have been perfect for 45ºF+ rides on their own, and I look forward to layering over them this winter. I have had really good luck with all of the MFF chamois, and these tights are no different.
Love this bib - have used it on a few rides up to 60-70miles so far and it has been super comfortable. I also like that the chamois is not super thick, so you can walk around without feeling like it is super obvious you are wearing bike pants. Have not tried it in really warm weather yet, but used it in 40 degree temps without a problem!
I absolutely love the look of these bibs, and I’m looking forward to using them more as it gets colder out. My one challenge has been getting them on and off—I wear a small, which fits perfectly once it’s on, but getting them over my thighs is a battle, especially if I’m already sweaty. But that’s most bibs, so, can’t complain! Recommend if you’re looking for a cooler weather option and don’t want to mess with leg warmers.
I gave 2 pairs long bibs, 2 essentail shirts and 2 short bibs.
Love all of them.
I fell in love with the MVP after my first ride. The chamois is so, so comfortable while I’m on the road. The fit is true to size as far as cycling gear goes. I’m 5’4” 125 lb and the size small is snug but comfortable and really flattering.
You Might Like These
Essential Cycling Pant
Essential Cycling Short
Endurance Bib // Tall
Shipping & Returns
Shopping for cycling clothes isn’t easy so we took the risk out of shopping online.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Get your order within 1-4 business days, even to Hawaii and Alaska.
FREE DOMESTIC RETURNS
Don’t love it? No problem. A pre-paid return label is included in every shipment.
We ship worldwide! Free for orders over $500.