Introducing The MVP. A totally new product that will change how you kit.
This is not a winter cycling tight. This is not a knicker. This is the MVP: so good you might just bench your other players.
The Most Versatile Pant is just that: versatile. It is an ankle-length bib pant designed to take you through long months of transitional weather. After all, the hottest weeks of summer and the coldest weeks of winter only last so long and often leave you wondering how to dress for the other 10 months out of the year. Perfect for SoCal winters, Norcal summers, and everything in between, the MVP is meant to be worn anywhere from 50-75 degrees F. We think dressing for the cooler months should be just as simple as dressing for summer: bibs or pants, jersey, and vest or jacket. Easy.
Besides innovating how you kit up for a long ride, The MVP opens up a whole new world of wearing kit as off-the-bike attire. Riding to meet friends for coffee or dinner? The MVP transitions seamlessly to "real life" and might just have people asking where you got your new leggings. We think bike-style and life-style should be interchangeable.
- Features the same chamois and bodice-fit of your favorite Endurance Bib.
- High-performance European fabric for ultimate moisture wicking.
- Mesh inserts for ultimate breathability.
- The same compression you love in your bibs creates a lean, streamlined silhouette.
- Locking zippered ankles make the MVP easy to put on and still maintain compression around the ankle.
- SPF 50 means the end to your tanline woes.
Size & Fit
Notes about fit
- A snug fit is crucial to performance. Think of the MVP as Spanx for your bike.
- Ultra high density ischiatic inserts will stay comfortable for up to 6 hours in the saddle. Positioning works for all sit bones widths.
- Thermo-molded design makes this chamois look, and feel, less bulky.
- High density ‘pelvic track’ insert shaped for a woman’s anatomy.
- Extremely soft and breathable fabric. Polymide-carbon threading makes the fabric ultra fast drying, bacteriostatic, and reduces heat gain during long hours in the saddle.
Brought these in June and have been my go to bibs all summer. Since I have worn these continuously, the fabric on the backside is starting to thin, aka, being see-through.
These look great and have received many compliments
I cannot love these cycling bib/pants more. I love everything about them so much, I am having trouble on where to start the review. Lets start with fit
1) Fit: These bibs fit me better than any other piece of clothing I have. I am 5'6'', 135-140 lbs with an athletic build and bought a small. They fit like they were constructed for my body, with the perfect level of compression without feeling so tight I can't breath. The construction of the waist/hip area feels revolutionary; you can tell that the creators took in the unique curves of the women form into account. They create a waist on me where no waist normally exists! The zippers on the ankles make it easy to slip them over your socks or cycling shoes. Once these bibs are on, you don't want to take them off.
2) Material: The fabric feels extremely high quality. The inside is soft and the outside is a shiny smooth black that looks very sophisticated. There are mesh paneling in just the right places. I have washed them multiple times and the black has not lost its color at all and there is no pilling. I should mention that I never dry them in a machine, but hang them out to dry.
3) Performance: These bibs perform perfectly in nearly every riding situation I have put them through. The chamois is not as thick as some (say in Rapha) but it protects my lady bits just as well. The longest ride I have taken them on so far is 4 hours, though, so I cannot speak on their performance on very long rides. Though they are advertised for temps between 50-75F, I have taken them out as temps as low as 35 and they worked well with long wool socks over the mesh area and warm outer layers on top.
4) Look: See fit. These look amazing. Seriously, didn't think it was possible to look this sexy in bibs.
Conclusion: These are worth every cent. If you buy them, you will not be disappointed.
I bought these for the "chilly" California winter, and found myself wearing them when it was 75 and sunny, and my body temp runs hot! Another HUGE plus: GREAT protection for the road rash I had gotten across my legs from a fall, and I the MVP's well protected my legs from scarring and sun damage on the rash, as well as covering all my bandages and Tegaderm initially! The MVP's fit as great as my regular MFF bibs, and I'm overall very pleased with a product that I now wonder how I ever lived without! I'm 5'6", 135 lb, long legs, short torso, and wear a small.
These pants are simply the finest women’s cycling attire in the road cycling industry. They fit perfectly - Not too tight, not too loose. (The Medium fits my curvy frame perfectly. I am 5’5” Tall - 135 pounds.). They are the perfect lenght - ankle lenght for my frame. Best yet, they provide the necessary warmth for So Cal Winter rides and necessary cover from the sun in Summer rides without being too warm. Love them!
The Bib is absolutely perfect and I love it! Its pretty tight but gives you the feeling to be super supported. The legs stay in shape and the chamois is mega comfy and protects you at all times. I have been using it riding all day while backpacking and it worked super well!
You Might Like These
Endurance Bib // Tall
Shipping & Returns
Shopping for cycling clothes isn’t easy so we took the risk out of shopping online.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Get your order within 1-4 business days, even to Hawaii and Alaska.
FREE DOMESTIC RETURNS
Don’t love it? No problem. A pre-paid return label is included in every shipment.
We ship worldwide! Free for orders over $500.