THE PALMERA SPF KIT // Save $50
Introducing Palmera SPF, our newest Build Your Kit combo that bundles our newest UPF 50+ Summerweight Print with the Most Versatile Pant. This is the ultimate combination for staying out of the sun, providing UPF 50+ sun protection with long sleeves and long pants. The best part? Both pieces are made to stay ultra cool on warmer days, so this kit can be worn year round.
Say goodbye to tanlines and worrying about sun damage during spring and summer rides! Pro Tip: You can also layer these pieces for the cooler months.
Build your Kit is the best way to save on complete women's cycling kits. Choose your desired Summerweight Jersey size, then add the Most Versatile Pant and save $50 on the set!
Size & Fit
|JERSEYS||BUST (in)||WAIST (in)||BIBS||WAIST||HIPS|
|XXS||29.5 - 31||21.5 - 23.5|
|XS||31 - 33||23.5 - 25. 5||XS||23.5 - 25. 5||34 - 36|
|S||33 - 35||25.5 - 28.5||S||25.5 - 27.5||36 - 39|
|M||35 - 37||28.5 - 30.5||M||27.5 - 30.5||39 - 42|
|L||37 - 40||30.5 - 33.5||L||30.5 - 33.5||42 - 45|
|XL||40 - 43||33.5 - 36.5||XL||33.5 - 36.5||45 - 48|
|XXL||43 - 47||36.5 - 39.5||XXL||36.5 - 39.5||48 - 51|
|XXXL||47 - 50.5||39.5 - 42.5||XXXL||39.5 - 42.5||51 - 54|
Notes about fit
- For cycling bibs and shorts, the HIP MEASUREMENT is the most crucial factor.
- For cycling jerseys, the BUST MEASUREMENT is most important for sizing.
- Measure around the WIDEST POINT of the hips/bum, and the WIDEST POINT of the bust (not the ribcage).
- If you are between sizes or petite, we recommend SIZING DOWN for a compressive fit. A snug fit is crucial to performance.
- Check out our FIT GUIDE for more detailed instructions, or pop your measurements into the fit calculator above for a personalized recommendation! (Please note, the fit guide requires chest, waist and hip measurements.)
- Ultra high density ischiatic inserts will stay comfortable for up to 6 hours in the saddle. Positioning works for all sit bones widths.
- Thermo-molded design makes this chamois look, and feel, less bulky.
- High density ‘pelvic track’ insert shaped for a woman’s anatomy.
- Extremely soft and breathable fabric. Polymide-carbon threading makes the fabric ultra fast drying, bacteriostatic, and reduces heat gain during long hours in the saddle.
The jersey is SO soft, has a long torso (always a problem for me) and enough space in the shoulders (another issue spot). I'm 5'10" 165# with swimmer's shoulders. I have been out for a few rides with the jersey this summer and it is doesn't overheat and I'm so happy that there are actual pockets on this jersey. Five star jersey.
The MVP bibs were a bummer. I had my heart set on these working out - the idea of a summer weight tight was the thing of dreams for this ginger. BUT! The chamois itself wasn't the gray/black colorway I was hoping for - not a deal breaker, but just FYI they are lime green/gray. I got a M and L to try, and both were see through in the bum area. You could clearly see my tattoos through the fabric - so really see through. Ugh!
You Might Like These
Build Your Kit: Accessory Pack
Build Your Kit: Desert Summer
Build Your Kit: Desert SPF
Build Your Kit: Palmera Summer
Build Your Kit: Indoor Cycling Essentials
Build Your Kit: Pebble Edition
Build Your Kit: Indigo Layers
Shipping & Returns
Shopping for cycling clothes isn’t easy so we took the risk out of shopping online.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Get your order within 1-4 business days, even to Hawaii and Alaska.
FREE DOMESTIC RETURNS
Don’t love it? No problem. A pre-paid return label is included in every shipment.
We ship worldwide! Free for orders over $500.