Save $25 on Essentials for Indoor Cycling
The Indoor Cycling Kit combines our Essential Cycling Short with a set of 22 Oz Cycling Water Bottles and Cycling Socks, AKA everything you need for the perfect indoor ride! When cycling on a Peloton or indoor cycling bike, you need a high-quality padded short to protect and support. The super soft fabric stays in place during intense workouts and wicks sweat away from the body.
The Essential Short pad is endurance-grade, meaning you'll stay comfy for your entire workout. Stay cool with moisture-wicking fabric and a fit that won't slide, slip, or sag while pedaling away in your living room.
Size & Fit
|JERSEYS||BUST (in)||WAIST (in)||BIBS||WAIST||HIPS|
|XXS||29.5 - 31||21.5 - 23.5|
|XS||31 - 33||23.5 - 25. 5||XS||23.5 - 25. 5||34 - 36|
|S||33 - 35||25.5 - 28.5||S||25.5 - 27.5||36 - 39|
|M||35 - 37||28.5 - 30.5||M||27.5 - 30.5||39 - 42|
|L||37 - 40||30.5 - 33.5||L||30.5 - 33.5||42 - 45|
|XL||40 - 43||33.5 - 36.5||XL||33.5 - 36.5||45 - 48|
|XXL||43 - 47||36.5 - 39.5||XXL||36.5 - 39.5||48 - 51|
|XXXL||47 - 50.5||39.5 - 42.5||XXXL||39.5 - 42.5||51 - 54|
Notes about fit
- For cycling bibs and shorts, the HIP MEASUREMENT is the most crucial factor.
- Measure around the WIDEST POINT of the hips/bum.
- If you are between sizes or petite, we recommend SIZING DOWN for a compressive fit. A snug fit is crucial to performance.
- Check out our FIT GUIDE for more detailed instructions, or pop your measurements into the fit calculator above for a personalized recommendation! (Please note, the fit guide requires chest, waist and hip measurements.)
- Ultra high density ischiatic inserts will stay comfortable for up to 6 hours in the saddle. Positioning works for all sit bones widths.
- Thermo-molded design makes this chamois look, and feel, less bulky.
- High density ‘pelvic track’ insert shaped for a woman’s anatomy.
- Extremely soft and breathable fabric. Polymide-carbon threading makes the fabric ultra fast drying, bacteriostatic, and reduces heat gain during long hours in the saddle.
I was planning to order the shorts, but the bundle with two water bottles (Purist, my favorite kind!) and cute socks sucked me in. The shorts are great. I'm a devoted bib wearer, so I was skeptical that these would be comfortable around the waist, but they REALLY are. I did a tough, sweaty trainer ride this morning, and they felt like a second skin -- no pulling or sagging at the waist, the leg openings are very nice (no sausage for me), and the chamois is amazing. It's great to have these as an option for longer rides that involve bathroom stops, when dealing with bibs is just a huge PITA. Would definitely recommend. 5'7", 125#, size small fits consistently with other premium brand cycling shorts
shorts are great fit, great quality, love the water bottles and the socks! thank you!
You Might Like These
Futureisms Diagonal Cycling Sock
Build Your Kit: Accessory Pack
Build Your Kit: Desert Summer
Build Your Kit: Desert SPF
Build Your Kit: Palmera Summer
Build Your Kit: Pebble Edition
Build Your Kit : Palmera SPF
Build Your Kit: Indigo Layers
Shipping & Returns
Shopping for cycling clothes isn’t easy so we took the risk out of shopping online.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Get your order within 1-4 business days, even to Hawaii and Alaska.
FREE DOMESTIC RETURNS
Don’t love it? No problem. A pre-paid return label is included in every shipment.
We ship worldwide! Free for orders over $500.