COMMUNITY LEADER EVENT: Hudson Valley Women's Road Ride
Hudson Valley, NY
Join Christina Torres and the Hudson Valley Women's Cyclng Group for this road ride out of Mahopac, NY! Expect varying routes exploring beautiful areas of the Hudson Valley while meeting new friends, building fitness and improving skills.
First Saturday of Every Month
Meet: 8:30 am
Roll: 9 am
Bikeway Bicycle Store
692 Route 6
Mahopac, NY 10541
These rides alternate between trails, hilly and flat routes, 40-100 km, with a mid or post
ride cafe stop.
THE FINE PRINT
- We're a laid-back group and encourage all levels of experience. if you’re unsure whether or not one of our rides is for you, please contact us or come along to a Saturday ride. No rides on rainy days.
- It is a 'no drop' ride with a social but average pace of 13-16 mph. Please note all of these rides are not supported and are undertaken at your own risk.
- We recommend you cycle on a road bike and are a confident rider with cleats. Please also bring a helmet, carry a pump and tube for any punctures and nutrition to get you through the ride if you require it.
- For more rides and event updates, follow along on our Facebook page Hudson Valley Women’s Cycling Group.
- This is not an official Machines For Freedom event. It is organized and hosted by Hudson Valley Women's Cycling and is unaffiliated with Machines For Freedom, LLC.